Eclair ACL Items for sale

Hi all,

I've placed some Eclair ACL items up for bidding on EBAY so if you're
interested, then please take a look at the links below.  I can't tell you
the reserve on any of the items but I do have several of the Video Couplers
and Eclair ACL power leads if anyone's interested.

Eclair ACL Side Grip Electronics Module
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1279031183

Eclair ACL Power Cable
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1279034291

Eclair ACL Base electronics with 4 pin Canon Input
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1279032547

Eclair ACL side handle
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1278740974

Eclair ACL and Eclair NPR Video Assist Coupler
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1278733968

All items are on a 7 day auction.  I can't accept any offers unless the item
closes without reaching the reserve, after the 7 days.

Hope someone finds something of interest.

Regards

Robert Latimer
www.themoviehouse.fsnet.co.uk