Eclair ACL Just got mine last night

Hello to all: I am the proud owner of a new to me ACL. I can already see several upgrades in the future. First off, It is an ACL I, but an ACL II handle was thrown in for free. The problem is that the teeth on the ring that mounts to the camera are larger than the ones on the camera where the old handle mounts. Does anyone know where to get a matching teeth-ring-thing? Preferably to replace the one on the body since the newer teeth-ring -thing seems more stable.

Thanks,

Beau