From: "Nick Peterson" <zonksz@hotmail.com>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 12:00 AM
Subject: RE: Eclair ACL Switar Lenses

Thanks for the responses - it looks like "Anti Reflective" is the
winner. I wonder: I see a lot of non RX switars without the "AR" label
and have noticed that these typically sell for more than an "AR" lens.
Does this mean that AR lenses are generally older and perhaps have a
less inferior anti reflective coating?

I guess I'm really interested in knowing the differences between
different makes of non RX switars.

While I'm on this topic could I ask, out of curiosity, what some of you
out there use for switar primes and how you're satisfied/dissatisfied
with their performance? Also, what format these opinions relate to (low
def TV/high def TV/projected print).

Nick