Re: Eclair ACL getting my camera

thank you everyone for your response. I was considering the AAton LTR-7
and
found an awesome one..but the limited 32 frames maximum frame rate make
me think
otherwise. The Arri SR1 is can be found in my price range ...but the S16
conversion
from a reputable place i.e PS TekniK runs from 5000 to 9000 . Also I
have quite
a wide range of 35mm nikkon lenses that i wish to experiment with using
the Eclair
i.e Shift/Tilt, fisheye, macro , telephoto. I understand the quality
wont be the same
as a film lens but here in our facilty we have our own HD telecine and 4
infernos.
I will be color tweaking the footage a lot.
thats why my choice lies with the ACL.  ps. RObert ..can I get your
phone number
so that we can talk.

thanks everyone
--