Re: Eclair ACL getting my camera

Hi ray,

Thanks for the heads up. I will contact Robert for future talk.
Do you still use your ACL ?
The ruggedness of the Arri is something that I have heard the ACL
doesnt have. How often do you (are you needing) need to service it ?
Steve Gal at DU-all was very kind to explain me a variety of cameras
and agreed to shoot some test footage with the camera. I liked the ACL
II a lot and felt it had what I needed. Please drop me a reply for it
will be very helpful in me making a decision.

Thanks
--
arman : matin

cg director : artist