RE: Eclair ACL loading an ACL mag

Yep I pretty much concur with the other comments. No need to rewind the film emulsion out. Just flip it and let the base ride against the roller where it feeds into the take up side. If you are using a 200' mag I would suggest the 200' loads made for the Aaton Aminima camera. They ship emulsion out! They are a perfect match for the ACL 200' mag. When you load one it looks just like it does in the manual. Maybe Eclair was 30 years ahead of it's time and waiting for Kodak to catch up.
-Ray