Re: Eclair ACL ACL

hey victoria,

check out this link..which I bid on.
The camera looked beautiful...except I want an ACL2.
He was asking 3200 for it.

ECLAIR ACL MK 1.5 OUTFIT  MINT This Eclair ACL 16mm outfit is a
pampered cinematographers camera and looks as new***All glass
surfaces are crystal clear and chrome surfaces shiny***The camera has
been upgraded to the heavy duty variable crystal speed motor-
8/12/24/25/50/75 frames per second***It has two 400ft magazines of the
later English low drag design (same as 200ft mag)***Very usefull and
sharp 12mm 120mm Angenieux zoom***Two power cables**Series 9 Tiffen
sunshade filter holder- with 85 filter***pistol grip with inbuilt filter

holder***Custom steel flight case***Instruction manuals***Easy
conversion to Super 16***Can ship internationally for $100**more photos
on -
www.ozemail.com.au/~monton/acl2 and www.ozemail.com.au/~monton/acl3

The seller is Vincent..email:
monton@pop.ozemail.com.au