From: "Wade Ramsey" <wramsey@bju.edu>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: Eclair ACL Battery Options

>...Then I hit the 'recycle' button on my
charger.   ...<

>...PS...remember to recycle your NiMh and NiCad batteries.  Any
Radio Shack or
Circuit City will take them.  Just ask at the cashier's desk, or look
for
the Richard Karn (Al, from TV's 'Home Improvement') posters.  For
more
information, log on to www.rbrc.org ....

Let me get this straight--you push the recycle button on the charger
and Radio Shack comes out and picks up your old batteries? :-)

Seriously, what  capacity are your NiMh cells--1400 mAh?  Sounds like
a very nice, compact power source!

Wade K. Ramsey, DP
Dept. of Cinema & Video Production
Bob Jones University