Qualifing DIY Eclair ACL Conversions

Hi All
   Firstly I would recomend any one undertakes a S16 conversion; I am not however anyone! I am a production Designer and new product designer by trade; but am now persuing my first love film making ... I would still farm out the precision work; The Ang viewfinder that Les mentions I would have Laser brightened, re-etched and remounted by an expert etc; etc.
   With particular regard to you all, I do have a good appreciation of what is involved; I am even considering converting a Beaulieu R16 by way of a pre-cursor. That is unless I find a fundamental problem with such a conversion, perhaps Ray knows something of this? If anyone thinks I would do any thing to damage this fabulous ACL, they must be crazier than I am!
                  Best Wishes
                           Phill