From: Wade Ramsey [mailto:wramsey@bju.edu]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 9:57 AM
To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject: Re: Eclair ACL Super 16mm and 35mm

How are you going about silencing the Cameflex--a blimp?  Seems like a
formidable task to totally silence such a noisy camera.  Doesn't seem like a
barney would be that effective.

Wade Ramsey

<<< themoviehouse@hotmail.com 12/30  3:20a >>>
... I'm currently rebuilding a Cameflex with my
engineer which will be totally silenced for sync sound....<