  From: Mark [mailto:super16acl@aol.com]
  Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 3:04 AM
  To: EclairACL@topica.com
  Subject: Re: Eclair ACL Super 16mm and 35mm

  There are two kinds of Arri-S adapters for the ACL. One screws into the
C-mount thread, the other into the outer threads of the flange (similar to the CA adapter). The latter is preferable. Even though I haven't ever done a comparison against Schneider lenses, from what I hear they should be vastly
superior to the Ang primes. Mark.