Eclair ACL 200ft magazine for ACL

Hi,

If anyone's interested, I'm auctioning a nice 200ft magazine for the ACL on Ebay at the moment.

Take a look:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1320650695

I also have a CP16 200ft magazine here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1320653073

Is anyone looking for a compact zoom that covers Super 16mm? I've got an Angenieux 17.5 to 70mm zoom here that's only 5 inches long and 2 inches wide. I just used it to shoot a short film and it looked great. Very crips and warm. Arri standard mount T2.2. The focus barrel has a lug missing which means the front element can be unscrewed entirely if you try and focus off the scale. Never had any problems though.

I'll let it go for $300.  Any takers please e-mail me.

Regards

Robert