Re: Eclair ACL Super 16mm

Generally a lens designed for R-16 that is 25mm or over should cover Super-16, although I haven't specifically tried the lenses you refer to.

The 144 degree shutter will not stop flicker in a video assist --- only a black box with a chip that takes each frame and freezes the image for a full 1/24th of a second will do that. When you first view the image with one of these boxes, it will appear to strobe. But after about 10 minutes your brain gets used to it and things then look normal. Mark.