RE: Eclair ACL Camera Tech

I just purchased an ACL2 out of the Ukraine. It's a beauty!

Can someone please recommend a proven camera tech for overhaul and possibly S16 upgrade? I sent my other ACL to George at Optical Electrical and I was not happy with the work he preformed. I've heard good things about Bernie at Laser Brighten. Does anyone have experience with him? Or how about Du All?

I'm still weighing the HD-144 conversion???? Does anyone have feedback on this? The biggest set back for me is a S16 lens...

Feel free to respond to my personal email address.

Thanks!

Chris Bell
cbell00@attbi.com