RE: Eclair ACL EXP ON/OFF switch

Your pictures on the previous e-mail came through beautifully.   I'm
not up on ACL-II models, we have an English ACL.  But my 1980 brochure
on the II does not show the Exp. switch and does have an inching knob.
The accompanying price folder is dated effective June 1, 1980, which
I believe was pretty early for ACL-II.

Wade

cbell00@attbi.com 2/3/02 1:08:05 PM >>>
Let me try this again...  Now I see the Topica does not allow
imbedded
picture, no matter how small.  I had a few pictures of the front of
my
camera and the EXP switch.  In addition there is no light meter in
this
camera.  I have one in my ACL1.5 but not in this camera?  Also of
interest
is the side of the motor?  There is no inching knob like other
ACL2's???  I
don't know if this is an early model ACL2 or a late model.  The
camera
serial number is No.2947  The motor number is No.3261

From Mark's email it sounds like the 'E' motor switch setting is for
using
an external speed control device like a Fisher controller???  In
this
regard, has anyone out there had the output switch on the base
converted to
a Fisher 11 pin?  I see in photos on AZ Spectrum's website
(http://hometown.aol.com/azspectrum/acl.html), that they have done
this
conversion.  Any feedback on them or others who can do this
conversion?
Costs???

Thanks for you help everyone!

Chris Bell