Re: Eclair ACL EXP ON/OFF switch

... i see that my motor is
missing the knob part of the inching knob [or is it supposed to be this way?]. in mine, there's a spinning grooged 'wheel' where the protruding inching knob is on the az spectrum site's pictures. you can still turn it, but you need to lay your finger flat and rotate your whole hand around it. a little clumsy, but it works. i wonder now if i'm actually missing the knob....<

Well, I said, "inching knob" in my posting, but actually the 1980
brochure shows a recessed, dished wheel with grooves, as you describe.

Wade