Re: Eclair ACL FS:400ft. Mag

Hi! Kurt, I'm Interested in the Mag.  Can you send pictures of the mag.
inside and out. Mercer
----- Original Message -----
From: <connikurt@t-online.de>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 2:01 AM
Subject: Eclair ACL FS:400ft. Mag

Hello!

Anyone interested in a 400ft. magazine for the ACL? I believe it's the
French version because it says "Made in France" on it. Appears to be
fully functional. Cosmetically, it looks a bit used. I have two of them
and can't really see myself needing both in the near future. I would
also consider trading for a 200ft. magazine as I like the idea of a more
compact camera. I'm not looking to make a huge profit on the 400 ft.
magazine so any reasonable offer will be considered.

Thanks!

Kurt