From: "Barry Green" <black_angus1@yahoo.com>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 12:52 AM
Subject: RE: Eclair ACL Les Bosher's work

Ah -- my American egocentricity is showing again -- sorry, I forgot that
the whole web populace isn't American... DOH!

I sent it from the USA, using US Postal Service "EMS" Express Mail
Service.  It cost about $60 and got to Wales in about four days.  It was
sent back using a local Wales carrier who co-ops with Federal Express,
so as far as my local delivery goes it was delivered FedEx.  It also
took about four days.  There were, as far as I know, no customs issues
of any kind.

When I first bought the camera from the Ukraine it was held in customs
for three or four days, but this most recent experience sending between
the US and the UK seemed to be utterly free of any customs delays.