Eclair ACL Dechaumel

Hi all,

just to let you know that I was on the phone to Bernard Dechaumel (Planning
Cameras) a couple of weeeks ago. It wasn´t easy because he only speaks French,
but with a little help from a workmate I managed to ask him about some spares I
needed.

He was very helpful and even offered me a very nice ACL II package for a little
over 5000,00¬ (whatever that is in $).

By the way, I have an ACL stored in my basement not being used at the moment. I
live in Spain and it is extreeeeemely difficult to work 16mm over here....so I´m
moving to digital video.

If anyone is interested in buying, please drop me a line for details.

Thanks