Eclair ACL Mr. Morein

"Does your lens flange have slotted screws to move it back and forth?"

Yes it does, I can see that the holes are oval, not round, and that the flange can be adjusted to and fro. It is slightly off center to the right now. So it's confirmed the aperture plate, lens flange and ground glass are S16. Any way I can confirm the shutter without tearing it open? Also, why would someone do all the other conversions without changing the shutter? - Mark D.