Eclair ACL Mark

I totally agree with you on the PS portion of your last message. I'm one of those guys who almost went with a Canon XL1 but stayed with film after shooting with a Beaulieu R-16 for years. I hope I can discerne exactly what parts are in my camera and maybe add what might be missing. I'll be asking alot of questions here and I'll try to contact the guy in Australia who I got the camera from to find out if Bernie did the conversion. Thanx, - Mark D.
MDL