RE: Eclair ACL Which Handgrip is Best?

I'm having a couple of wood handgrips carved using an Aaton grip as a template. I like the Aaton grip but it as a little small for my hands. I had the wood carver scale the grip up about 5% to give it a little more meat. Now the question is how to mount it to my camera??? Any suggestions?

For what it's worth Les B sells a handgrip setup that mounts to his 15mm rods via a bracket or can be mounted directly to a camera rosette.

-Ray