Eclair ACL Handgrips

Ray ,
Surely you answered your own question in your e-mail .

Because you guys asked me to , I made a Handgrip at a very reasonable price with the facility to put it on the support bars , which is heaven compared to the side of the camera ( ref.Aaton grip )
So far just about everyone who comes in my Workshop tries one & won't give it back !
But the Forum - Zilch !!!!

Even Rob Latimer , who is just down the road from me , who started this thread , hasn't even been curious about it .

I know it's not a fancy $1000.00 grip , but it is covered with rubber , & it must be fairly comfortable as it is used on ACL's , NPR's , Cameflexes , Sony Betacams when not using the handgrip that doubles as a lens , & numerous other cameras .

Am I wasting my time offering to make bits for you . ie Top Handles , 200' & 400' Mag plates ?

Regards
Les

les@lesbosher.co.uk
Web Site : -  www.lesbosher.co.uk