Eclair ACL Handgrips galore

Les,

I wouldn't want to split hairs but I'm not technically 'down the road from you'. Not unless you have 100 mile long roads in Wales.

However, I am very interested in your handgrip, that's why I started this thread. I'm interested in hearing about ALL handgrips, and the experience people have had with them out in the field. That way I can be sure to select the best one, rather than the first one.

I don't think you're wasting your time at all making parts. If you're making them and not selling them, then you're wasting time. But as you are a veteran of this business, I'm sure you know what's profitable and what isn't.

Regards

Robert Latimer
(The Movie House)