Eclair ACL Update on new ACL motor

Speaking to the designer of the new motor for the ACL, I've been told the release has been pushed back two months so he can design and build a case. Sorry everyone, but the guy is a perfectionist and I haven't found a way yet of talking a perfectionist into speed!

Incidentally, he tells me that he's going to be fitting a single frame switch onto the motors, and he'll be supplying an Intervalometer as a separate item. However, with no steady pin I'm not sure how the ACL would cope in single frame mode. But the same motor will be available for the NPR.

Just hope he has something for me soon.  I'll post any news once I get it.

Regards

Robert Latimer
(The Movie House)