RE: Eclair ACL single frame on the new motor

From: "Robert Latimer" <themoviehouse@hotmail.com>
Subject: Update on new ACL motor

Incidentally, he tells me that he's going to be fitting a single frame
switch onto the motors, and he'll be supplying an Intervalometer as a
separate item.  However, with no steady pin I'm not sure how the ACL would
cope in single frame mode.

Very interesting. Very interesting. What did you say the price of this motor will be? Who could install it? And the intervalometer attachment, how much for that? Will the single frame switch be electronic or mechanical?

Thanks.

Marc S.