RE: Eclair ACL light leaks?

Has anyone ever actually experienced a light leak with an ACL?

This summer I pushed the envelope and had no problems.

The only anatomical weakness I know of with the ACL magazine, at least the
French, is that there is a possible leakage path through the front of the
mag around the gearbox casting, then through the slot for the footage
counter arm. The gearbox casting is light sealed by a glued piece of foam or
soft rubber, but I have seen a mag where the glue dried out and the rubber
dislocated. However, this is not a leak that would be prevented by taping
the mag door.

The Arri magazine design uses a rubber O-ring in the groove of the mag door.
If the O-ring is in good condition, it is generally said that the camera
does not require taping.

Back to the question -- has anyone ever had a piece of fogged film from a
light leak?