From: "Mercer Richards (Maui Net)" <wmr@maui.net>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 5:12 PM
Subject: RE: Eclair ACL 14.4 volts on ACL HD motor

Mark, Had Sterling Batteries convert Eclair battery packs to 14.4 volts.
When fully charged, the packs show 16.5 volts.  Will this burn up the
motor?
Is there anyone who rebuilds the HD motor? Is there a source for
purchasing
a used HD motor? By the way, Les is converting my 12.5 - 75 zeiss to super
16 format coverage. Thanks, Mercer