Eclair ACL Digital displays

Mark,

I see. Didn't want to sound patronizing, but I thought you was thinking of a tacho device.

The stopwatch is of course the best choice, because the time can be paused and frozen in memory, but please let me know where you can get these from at a cheap price.

regards

Robert Latimer
(The Movie House)

Hi Robert. My intent was always a TIME counter, not Footage. Basically I want to find one of those small stand-alone LCD displays that is like a stopwatch. If this is triggered by the same switch that triggers the camera (2 different circuits in the same switch), then I imagine it would be quite accurate. I'll
let you know what develops. Thanks. Mark.