From: "Julian Williamson" <julian3rd@earthlink.net>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: Eclair Cameras: T-max versus 7245

Ian:

Are you talking about bleach-bypassing a B&W print?  I'm most familiar
with
the still B&W process and didn't realize that B&W prints were "bleached".
Could you explain?

Or were you talking about bleach bypassing a color print of a b&w
negative,
which brings me to my next question:  Who has printed B&W negative to a
color printstock, and what does it look like, especailly if
bleach-bypassed?
I'm looking for a contrasty, warmish tone from a black and white negative
and wonder how printing to color printstock would perform.

Thanks in advance,
julian