Eclair Cameras: Switar Zoom for sale

Hello All,
Please excuse the hawking, but I don't want to go the eBay route. I have an 18-86 Switar zoom just serviced by Bernie O last week. In agreement with the many posts on this subject, Bernie told me it was extremely sharp- a hair below that of a new condition Zeiss 10-100 lens that I have. Bernie has also just serviced an even sharper (than the Zeiss) Schneider 10-100, so I really don't need to retain this lens. And best of all it has a C-mount and I've had it on the camera. Because it has been serviced, collimated, etc., I'm asking $400 for this lens. The barrel has a few scratches, zoom and focus are smooth. Anyone interested please email me direct, klkim at comcast dot net. Thanks.