Eclair Cameras: Movie Equipment for Sale

Hi all,

I've recently updated my web site with more 16mm equipment and accessories for sale. Some items available for the ACL, but can I please plug some non-ACL items right now????

All of the following items can be viewed at:

http://www.movie-house.com/equipment.htm

Aaton LTR package with 2 400ft magazines and 10 - 150mm Angenieux zoom.
$5200

Arriflex 16BL - EQ with Zeiss 10-100mm zoom, 2 X 400ft mags,
crystal controlled and var speed motor, flight case.
$2800

Cinema Products 9mm Prime lens T1.35 in Arri Bayonet Mount
$450

Formatt filters Matte boxes for DV and Movie Cameras (BRAND NEW)
$349

I've also set up a DVEquipment site at www.dvequipment.com, so please take a look there too if you are interested in any DV camera accessories.

Regards

Robert Latimer