From: "Steven Gladstone" <veenotph@earthlink.net>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 4:28 AM
Subject: Eclair Cameras: A-minima loads

EclairACL@topica.com wrote:

> If you are familiar with loading a core load then you will have no
> problems with the Aminima loads.  They are nothing more than core loads
> with removeable daylight flanges.

Remember to remove the flanges as has been mentioned. The A-Minima load
is designed for a camera that has a small rubber wheel that slightly
spreads the Plastic Flanges where the film goes past. Theis is because
the Flanges are actually designed to seal against the film on a full 200
foot load, for additional light protection. Failure to spread the
flanges as the film enters can cause noise, and damage to the edge of
your film.

--
Steven Gladstone
Cinematographer - Gladstone Films