From: RT <cinesota@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Loading 200' ACL magazines with A-minima

Hi Marc,
Ditto on what Mark says.  You can fabricate a core plate from a core
adaptor and a 200' daylight spool.  The Arriflex and Bolex adaptors can
be converted by removing the small flanges on them and replacing them
with a 200' daylight flange.  You'll have to be handy with a dremel tool
to do it but it can be done.  Get a daylight spool that is dead straight