Re: Eclair Cameras: Single Frame

Optical Electro House offers an intervalometer for the ACL.  It costs $945(?), speeds: 1 f/s -1 f/10 hr.  It has manual mode (single frame).   No time-expossure.  Compatible with the Tobin milliframe controller for extra charge.

I will be purchasing one and selling my NCS/Beaulieu R16 time-lapse combination for $700. Rock solid registration!  davewmccallum@hotmail.com  for more info.  www.intervalometers.com  for info on the NCS intervalometer.

Also, I was wondering if there was any feedback to Chris Leong's question on the quality of Kilfitt macro Kilar lenses.