Eclair Cameras: Intervalometers

Hi,

I planning to get an intervalometer for my Cameflex for shooting stop-motion animation. Has anyone tried this? The Cameflex has two pull down claws but no pin registration, so I'm wondering if it would work ok for effects work (like compositing stop-motion with live action). I read an article on the BBC's "Walking with Dinosaurs" and they used a cameflex for shooting timelapse photography. Any advice if the image would float too much?

Thanks,
Ian