RE: Eclair Cameras: ACL Techs

I'm pretty loyal to Les Bosher (www.lesbosher.co.uk). Bernie O'Doherty (www.laserbrighten.com) gets high marks as well.

Another tech that I think is worth mentioning is Man-Sung at SMS Productions in Chicago. He has never done any ACL work for me, but he has done some other optical work for me and I was very pleased with his work. He does list the ACL and NPR on his camera services list. They also rent Eclair cameras as part of their rental business so I believe he is quite familiar with the ACL and NPR. He is also a factory Angenieux lens tech. Man-Sung and his wife Helena own the business and they are super friendly. You can find them here: http://www.smsprod.com/service.html

Tell them you found them on the Eclair Cameras list.

-Ray (the List Mum)

ps: If at all possible please send your messages to the list in plain text format. From time to time I see blank messages in the list archives and I believe it is caused by formatted or HTML text in the email. Topica sometimes chokes on this and it doesn't come through. I monitor the list via the Topica website, so I can't tell if the messages are being received properly or not. If you are receiving messages with a subject title and no message please contact me.