Re: Eclair Cameras: On another topic all together

I've used the Vision 2 a couple of times. It seems to be very pretty and
tight grained. The blacks are very clean and skin tones are beautiful. I would say it would be perfect for the 35mm blowup. For a highspeed film (500T) I got some nice results in low light. You should try it.<

Yes, indeed. We filmed a feature last summer in the deep woods. Most of the scenes were set at dusk to evening, so we filmed on cloudy days and clear days at dusk. Under the tree cover, the light level often ranged from 100fc down to 20fc or so. We shot thousands of feet of 7218 - 500T Vision 2. It is beautiful. We rarely used 7279 or any of the other 500 speed emulsions except for documentaries when forced to by conditions. 7218 is in a different league, it looks like a 200 speed emulsion.

Wade K. Ramsey, DP
Dept. of Cinema & Video Production
Bob Jones University
Greenville, SC 29614