Re: Eclair Cameras: The Fight Club

Hi, Fulgencio

Leave George out of it! LOL So tell me do you think the lack of a registration pin is ever a problem with the ACL?

Vic
----- Original Message ----- From: Fulgencio Martínez To: EclairACL@topica.com Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 4:42 AM
 Subject: Eclair Cameras: The Fight Club

 Hi kids,
 Why don´t you fight in private?
 you don´t want me to call mom, don´t you?
 How can someone get so anoyed in this forum to call another "unmanered dog"?
 I feel all this is quite funny, but maybe it is not interesting to others who want to share knoledge about Eclair ACL.
 i beg you to come to peace, don´t act like George Bush (ups!, this is not the right forum for that)