Eclair Cameras: When is a List not Listed?

Hi Carlo,
To answer your second question, the reason that the Eclair List doesn't show up on Topica's main site is that when I set up the List back in 2001 I chose not to have it listed (for reasons I now forget). Since then I have tried numerous times to change this with no luck. My admin level access doesn't offer me the option to change the List's unlisted status so to speak.

Fortunately the List has been in existence long enough that we now turn up on a Google search and I assume that's how most people find us.

Thanks for the good question.

Cheers,
Ray the List Mum