Re: Eclair Cameras: Small and fast 16mms

I pick up one of these lenses on ebay.
The only camera that I can use it on is an old Bolex non reflex camera.

On Monday, September 15, 2003, at 07:17  AM, Chris Leong wrote:

BTW, I came across (and now have) a Canon TV-16 25mm f/0.76 lens in a C
mount that looked great but whose rear element protrudes very far
(almost half an inch) behind the end of the C mount. Of course it won't
fit an ACL, or probably any other reflex camera I can think of. Anybody
know of a 16mm camera, reflex or not, that has this deep a rear
clearance?

Cheers
Chris

Richard E. Mills