Eclair Cameras: Full sized hand grip for sale

Hi all,

I have a full sized black side grip for the ACL for sale. It's the moulded professional wooden grip fitted with a power switch and Lemo power connector. It screws directly into the toothed ring fitted onto the side of most ACLs.

I can supply photos to any interested parties.

Any offers above $299 will be considered or I will place it on Ebay in the next few days and post the link here.

Please e-mail me at: rob@movie-house.com

All the best

Robert