Re: Eclair Cameras: AZ Spectrum video assist

Thanks, that's not very encouraging.  Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any choice if you want video assist on the ACL.  Our director does, so we'll give it a try.

Wade K. Ramsey, DP
Dept. of Cinema & Video Production
Bob Jones University
Greenville, SC 29614