RE: Eclair Cameras: Digest for EclairACL@topica.com, issue 454

Hi, I receive the Digest, which is made up of EVERY message in a certain time period.

When posting a reply, could you all NOT just copy and paste the entire e-mail you are responding to? It makes the digest virutally useless, as I've got to wade through seeming endless copies of the same messages, just to find anything new. Please only copy the part you are replying to and delete what everyone else has written.

Thanks
--
Steven Gladstone
Cinematographer - Gladstone Films