Re: Eclair Cameras: ground glass help

Here is Bernie's email bernie_odoherty@emerson.edu  It looks like you missed the underscore.  Just click on my link here.  I would not try the glass myself.  I don't recommend anyone who is not a tech go inside the camera body.

Sean
----- Original Message ----- From: Fulgencio Martínez To: EclairACL@topica.com Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 1:12 PM
 Subject: Re: Eclair Cameras: ground glass help

 I´m sure bernie´s work must be excelent
 The problem is i have been trying to contact bernie twice and had no answer.
 Maybe the e-mail address i have is wrong
 (bernie_odoherty@emerson.edu)
 Anyway, will i be able to change the ground glass myself or will it be a nightmare?
 Thanks

 Publicidad:
 ¿¿ Por qué llamar más caro ??
 Ahorra llamando con Tele2.
 Apúntate aquí y consigue 5 horas gratis*.
 Promoción válida del 01/08 al 31/12 de 2003.