Eclair Cameras: ACL Parts for sale

Hello All,

I have several nice ACL parts up on ebay right now and thought some of you may be interested.  I will discount the "Buy It Now" price to any list member by 20%.

1-ACL camera with Mark's S16 kit installed by Bernie.  Includes (2)-200ft mags,  CP Motor, Thompson Motor (spare), Orientatable viewfinder, PL mount adaptor (Made by Les), original aperture plate cover, 4-core plates, mag throat cover, and Hard-shell case.  This camera is perfect!  The only reason I am selling it is because I just purchased a late model ACL 2. Ebay #2971123966

1-400ft French mag in almost new condition one of the nicest I have ever seen (I bought it from Karl who just sold the other one he had. Ebay #2971124969

1-Tobin motor with custom digital footage counter Ebay #2971129068
1-Original aperture plate cover Ebay #2971128623

1-ACL E-base with good electronics Ebay #2971127613
1-ACL E-base without electronics with new powdercoat paint and new screw tread insert. Ebay #2971128137

Thanks,
Sean@Paradimemedia.com