Re: Eclair Cameras: Kodak Vision2

Back when I was in my first year of film school I was told thaat we would be
one of the very last classes to actually use film for making films as the
quick improvement of video technology would put film and Kodak out of
buisness in the next few years.

I have always wondered what happened to that professor as he never factored
in the fact that film is a moving target.

Film stocks keep getting better and footage shot on my NPR in S16 still
makes pretty pictures that exceed the resolution of any currrent HD or
proposed HD system so I think it is safe to say that Kodak (as well as Fuji)
will be bringing out new and better emulsions for some time to come...

Film works.

Bob
R.L.Wise SOC

PS That Professor at UCLA made that oh so wrong prediction back in 1972...