Re: Eclair Cameras: Power Handle plug type & config

I ordered a couple direct from Lemo and they appear on the invoice as
follows.-
FFA.OS.302.CLAC44

This connector will plug in to the grip socket on the ACL2

I believe the '302' refers to the diameter of the wire that the connector is
grabbing on to. I may be wrong.

Two cost me 35.17 USD with ground shipping (15.66 USD each)

They can talk you through choosing the female part if you need it. (with the
pins? This is confusing). It appears to be a modular connector system.
Pretty slick.

Toll free 800.444.5366

Cheers-

Peter Ehling