Eclair Cameras: RE:question - s16 conversion

Eric,

I had Les convert my ACL a little over a year ago. I had him add a 144 degree shutter, which is not a part of his standard covnersion.

I've been very happy with his work, not to mention his price.

Nick

eric jarvies wrote:

also, regarding the s16 conversion ... i noticed that lee boshner in the uk does a conversion for about $600.00. could some people give me some heads-up regarding what acl s16 conversion is truly the best in terms of quality, dependability, and price(in your own honest opinion based on your own personal experiences)?