Eclair Cameras: ACL Registration

I recently saw a 35mm blowup of my recent film in the Arclight Theater in LA --- the room holds about 450 and it is one of the biggest and brightest screens I've ever seen. There was not a HINT of a camera registration problem --- the mis-registration in 35mm projection is probably a hundred times more than that of an ACL.

I did a few title burns, both the title and the picture were shot on an ACL. It was supposed to look like an old B&W documentary. There was just a hint of movement --- I had actually been hoping for a little more movement for the old docu effect. Mark.